Saloni Agrawal (she/her)
Saloni Agrawal is a counseling psychologist at Pause for Perspective in Begumpet, Hyderabad.
She has previous experience in working with children with special needs in a school setting and with young adults at a university counselling center. Her practice is queer affirmative and is integrated with multiple therapy techniques. She practices individual therapy with children and adults. She has a keen interest in working in the area of trauma and chronic pain.
- B.A (Honours) in Psychology, Ashoka University
- Postgraduate Diploma in Advanced Studies and Research,Ashoka University
- MSc in Counselling Studies, University of Edinburgh
- Postgraduate Certificate in Counselling Studies, COSCA
- Certification in Integrative Mindfulness Based Practices Training Program, Pause for Perspective
- Short Term Training in Narrative Practices, NPI
- Short Term Skills Training at Pause for Perspective