Given the growing interest among psychotherapists of all theoretical orientations, this year long program will explore the integration of mindfulness in psychotherapy.
What you will learn:
- You will learn to conceptualize and intervene in ways that ensure you are culturally sensitive and ethically respectful
- You will learn to capture the nuances of integrating diagnostic perspectives while keeping the person coming to see you at the center, as someone with agency
- You will learn ways of questioning, interviewing, offering directives, and suggestions based on learning more about the needs of the person
- You will be able to fine tune your presence to ensure that you are being the therapist the person, your client, needs you to be
- You will learn several techniques and interventions that are from the different schools of approaches that ground with Mindfulness practices
- You will incorporate practices that will help you grow multi-fold in your personal life as well as professional life
- You will be able to work with a wide population such as children, families, spouses, women, and LGBTQIA.
- You will learn to work with process-based interventions that help you analyze your own work as an individual and therapist.
- You will learn to incorporate the modalities learnt across cultures and settings.
Certification: Certificate of Completion by Pause for Perspective, Hyderabad.
Five Modules. Each module lasting four full days. Each module starts on Thursday and ends on Sunday. Timings 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Each module has a gap of three months.
Date: 15th August 2019 to 16th August 2020
Timings: 10:00am to 5:00 pm
Days: Thursdays to Sundays. Each module.
Supervision: Once in two weeks in-person supervision between each module.
Program fee: Rs: 50,000/-
Deadline: July 18,2019
Module 1: August 2019: 15-18th :Mindfulness oriented psychotherapy
Module 2: November 2019: 21-24th: Mindfulness informed psychotherapy
Module 3: February 2020: 20th to 23rd Retreat
Module 4: May 2020: 21st to 24th Mindfulness based psychotherapy for Clinical Conditions
Module 5: August 2020: 13th to August 16th Mindfulness based psychotherapy for Families (Couples, Families & Children)
To Register: click here
Who can attend: Only for practicing mental health professions including psychologists, social workers, psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, life coach. The requirement is that you have a practice where you see clients in therapy/counseling. This program is for professionals who want to incorporate Mindfulness in their work. The program’s specific aim is to ensure that it integrates Mindfulness with some of the major modalities such as attachment focused work, ACT, DBT, Narrative practices, & SFBT.
Teaching is delivered through lectures, role-plays, supervisions, experiential exercises and more.