Meherin Roshanara (They/She)
Meherin is a Mental Health Worker and an Individual therapist at Pause. Their practice is shaped and informed by Narrative Practices, Mindfulness and ACT. They hold an intersectional, trauma informed, neuroexpansive, queer affirming and antioppressive stance, and their practice is further deepened by their learning experience with Law, Cultural Theory, Literature and Art.
Outside their primary line of work as a therapist, Meherin also engages with the world as a poet, photographer, translator and conceptual artist. They see Nature as a teacher and spiritual refuge, and enjoy reading Nature Writing as well as tons of poetry in their free time. They also share a great affinity with Movement of all kinds, and is currently in the process of looking at ways in which talk therapy can be integrated with the healing potential of Movement, Art and Poetry.
Meherin seeks to engage deeper with healing practices around c-ptsd, Relational Healing, as well as work closely with neurodivergent clients of all genders in co creating neuroexpansive, divergently designed experiences of Community, Learning Practices, and Access. Above and beyond every other learning, they center their practice in their awareness as a Lived Experience Educator of c-PTSD, and Neurodivergence( Autism- ADHD).
- International Diploma in Narrative Practices with Narrative Practices India.
- Trained in Vagus Nerve Program with Jessica Maguire Institute, USA.
- Training in Mindfulness Symptom Based Management, Pause for Perspective.
- Short Term Skills Training Program, Pause for Perspective.
- First Responder for Suicide Prevention & Psychological First Aid, Safe Space India.
- Diversity Shala- Facilitation training for multi-culturally equitable, globally informed inclusive spaces for young children in education, Apnishala Foundation.
- Queer Rights and Allyship Course, One Future Collective.
- Media, Law & Mental Health , CMPHL Pune
- Emerging Leader Fellowship, Rubaroo Hyderabad.