Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychological Counseling Skills
• Certified Counselor at Pause for Perspective.
• Has been working in the field for over a year.
• Offers one-on-one counseling to adults, adolescents and children in-person and on Skype, to help them better manage their problem situations, utilize their resources and opportunities, and aid them in achieving their full potential.
• Trained as a Mindfulness based therapist from Pause for Perspective and Ottawa Mindfulness Clinic.
• Incorporates various therapeutic techniques, like CBT, Solution-focused, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and more, during sessions to meet the individual needs of her clients.
• Works with Youngistan-Bright Sparks program in implementing their Social Emotional Learning Program with underprivileged children.
• She has worked with clients presenting general concerns like Anger management, Stress, Discord in family relationships, Marital problems, Time management, Studying for Exams, as well as clients with more clinical interventions needs, like Depression, Anxiety, OCD, Suicide, Self-harm.
I am committed to be continuously learning and bettering my knowledge of the work that we do as counselors, so that I may serve my clients and their concerns to the best of my ability.