Anuradha Singal (She/her)
Anuradha (she/her) is a psychotherapist and fellow at Pause for Perspective. She follows a trauma informed approach and is trained in DBT and attachment style oriented practices. She follows a curious and compassionate approach in her sessions. During her training, she has worked with young adults and adults in private setting. She has also worked at a deaddiction rehabilitation centre in Bangalore.
- Bachelor’s of Arts in English (Honours) from Ramjas College, University of Delhi
- Master’s of Science in Counselling Psychology from Christ (Deemed to be) University, Bangalore
- Post-graduate diploma in Human Development Through Play
- Shadow Teacher Assistance Program at Insighte, Bangalore
- She has been trained to work with neurodivergent children through setting SMART goals, designing activities and following TEACCH special education program.