Former HOD – Department of Psychology, St. Francis Degree and P.G. College. Faculty – St. Agnes Degree (Mangalore) and P.G. College, St. Ann’s B.ED College (Secunderabad), Eva Mair Vocational College
- She has been active in the field of Psychology and Education over the past 35 years
- She has taught, capacitated and upskilled a wide audience ranging from young children to adolescents and adults.
- Consultant for ‘Reach beyond… Gargi Knowledge Solutions’
- Visiting faculty to a number of institutions.
- Member of the committee constituted by The Telangana State Council of Higher Education, to review and revise the UG psychology syllabus.
- She has done Doctoral research on the topic of “Stress and hardiness in Young Adolescents” from Mewar University, Rajasthan.
- She has published more than 30 papers in the areas of Positive, Developmental, Health and Educational Psychology in both national and international journals.
- She is a recipient of grants for several national research projects
- She has also received many teaching awards which recognize her innovative teaching methodology in the field of Education and Psychology.
Through the span of my career I have been a trainer of trainers, motivational speaker, lecturer, administrator, counselor and life coach. I have mentored and guided countless students whose research is contributing to not only shaping and influencing policy but also implementation in the field of Social Science. My work with clients takes me through a fluid, intentional journey which begins at the first meeting. I merge a variety of modalities in my work including Gestalt, Internal Family Systems, Mindfulness, Positive Psychology and more.
“Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life…”