BA Honours in Psychology from Christ University, Bangalore and a PG Diploma in Psychological Counseling from St Francis College, Hyderabad.
- Certified counselor at Pause for Perspective.
- She has been in the field for over four years, learning and gaining experience
- Trained as a Mindfulness therapist, from Pause for Perspective and Ottawa Mindfulness Clinic.
- Incorporates different therapeutic techniques like Client-centered, CBT, Mindfulness and others in sessions to accommodate for each individual client.
- Offers one-on-one counseling sessions for adults and children who feel adrift, are dealing with any form of crisis and need help in managing general and clinical concerns in order to reach their true potential.
She has seen clients with general concerns like procrastination, overthinking, stress, relationship issues, and lack of motivation. Also, clients with more clinical concerns like anxiety, OCD, depression, self-harm and suicidal ideation. She has worked extensively with children as well and is experienced in working with children with special needs and also children with cancer – employing both counseling and play therapy techniques with them.
I am dedicated to continuously add to my knowledge and skill set so that I can provide the best for my clients to reinforce my passion for helping people lead more wholesome lives.