In my journey as a Psychologist I have identified that overwhelming emotions are what often pull us down, keep us in the grips of fear and makes us feel helpless. In order to help individuals incorporate a gentle and intentional way of working with overwhelming and difficult emotions I have created a free seven lesson mini-ecourse called Mindfulness for Overcoming Difficult Emotions. You will receive all the lessons in your email inbox. Read more about the Ecourse here and sign up.
What are difficult emotions?
Emotions that have become a part of our daily life such as anger, sadness, frustration, fatigue, guilt, & remorse towards our spouses, ourselves and our children. Difficult emotions overwhelm us and make daily living difficult.
My Intentions for you through this course.
I want you to:
- Feel accepted, loved, nourished, aware and mindful about yourself, your emotions, your spouse, and your children on a daily basis.
- Know that emotions of all kinds are perfectly acceptable, regardless of how difficult and unpleasant they might feel.
- Uncover how you can deal with these difficult emotions and how you can just drop the drama and be present in this beautiful moment that is yours for enjoying.
- Know that there is nothing else you need to know or become, that you are truly brilliant as you are and that deep wisdom on how to live resides within.
- Use tools that will help you accept yourself in your entirety-difficult emotions and all.
I want to teach you specific tools to help shift from the drama that emotions puts us in. I want to help you come back to this present moment, again and again.
What is the course about?
This is a 7 day go-to guide in dealing with difficult emotions. With the help of journaling prompts, some difficult yet very important and illuminating questions, quotes, and my own personal journal entries, I will invite you to open up to the inner wisdom and power residing within, to overcome challenging emotions and transcend to a place of calmness, mindfulness and joyful interactions with those we love.
Who is the course for?
The course is ideal for seekers who have tried different ways of dealing with difficult emotions but have been unsuccessful.
It is ideal if you desire to find a gentle way of overcoming difficult feelings.
It is ideal if you have struggled with difficult emotions lately and haven’t feel ease in a while.
It is for you if you need a reminder to pause and gather perspective so that you can see beyond your overwhelming emotions.
When can I start the Course?
Anytime! Once you sign up you will get an email confirming that your lessons will start withing 24 hours.
Sign up for the Ecourse Today
NOTE: You will also be added to my newsletter to get updates on workshops and more.