The Mindful and Compassionate Living program a variety of brief informal practices as well as formal Mindfulness and Compassion focused practices in an 8-week format.
What will you get from doing this program:
- Community support for practicing mindfulness
- Access and awareness to different mindfulness and compassion practices and ways to choose practices that work for you
- Deep immersion into learning more about mindfulness both experientially and didactically to promote wisdom and insight
- Uncovering aspects to your inner experience to help live more fully and compassionately
- Establishing mindfulness and compassion as everyday practices in your life
Who is this program for:
People interested in wetting their toes into the experience of Mindfulness and Compassionate Living.
Date: Starting 10th August to 12th October 2019
Retreat Day: 14th Sep, 2019.
Time: Saturdays – 2:00 pm am to 4:30 pm
Fees: Rs.8000 + 18% GST = Rs.9440
———————————TO REGISTER CLICK HERE —————————————–
Venue for program: Pause for Perspective’s Center for Mindful Living.
Program Facilitator: Tina Fernandes.
She is a Psychological Counselor at pause for perspective. She is the former HOD-Department of Psychology, St. Francis Degree & P.G. College. Through the span of her career she has been a trainer of trainers, motivational speaker, lecturer, administrator, counselor & life coach. She has mentored & guided countless students whose research is contributing to shaping & influencing policy in the field of Social Science.