MPhil (Manipal University, 2014) Masters (SNDT College, Pune, 2011)
- Consultant at Clear Waters, Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad and
- Organised seminar for professionals, students held on 3rd wave Cognitive behaviour therapy arranged by Indian Association of Clinical Psychologist- Telangana Chapter
- Co-published article on creating awareness about mental health issues among adolescents and adults in a national newspaper (Indian Express)
- Worked with Chetana Hospital, a private psychiatric hospital, Secunderabad,
- Worked at Ripples, a learning centre, Mehdipatnam.
- Mentored undergraduate, masters and nursing students during their internship
- Organised and conducted seminars in several schools with respect to creating awareness among teachers about mental health issues in children and adolescents.
- Created teaching modules and conducted sessions on Cognitive behaviour therapy for professionals
She is deeply interested in dealing and creating awareness about academic and learning issues in children, helping clients with anxiety, OCD, depression, personality disorder and adjustment issues in adults. She has taken active part in assessing and proving cognitive treatment to patients with neuropsychological issues such as epilepsy, strokes and dementia. Her area of strength is working with clients who suffer from anxiety and borderline personality disorder. Her therapeutic approach is primarily CBT along with MBT.
Seeing clients grow and see that change in them self as a process of therapy, gives me immense satisfaction, thus my keen interest in growing my learning in areas of 3rd wave CBT.