M.Phil and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology from the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore.
- She has developed two measures for use in the area of Psychotherapy – Outcome Expectancies Questionnaire (OEQ) and Motivation for Psychotherapy Questionnaire (MFPQ).
- She has 7 years of experience in Individual, Marital and Family Psychotherapy. Major approaches she employs are Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Brief Psychodynamic Therapy, Supportive Psychotherapy, Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT), Emotion Focused Therapy, Narrative Psychotherapy and Solution Focused Therapy.
- She also has 7 years of experience in conducting psychological assessments (Personality, Diagnostic, Cognitive, and Neuropsychological assessments), and Neuropsychological rehabilitation.
- She has 3 years of experience in Teaching and Supervision of Psychotherapy cases, psychological assessments, and rehabilitation. She has conducted training programs and webinars on topics such as Suicide Prevention, Dementia, and Stress management.
- She has presented research work in national and international conferences, and won Best Paper Awards for presentations in the areas of psychotherapy as well as spirituality, religiosity and alcohol related beliefs among college students.
- She has also published papers in the area of Spirituality, religiosity and alcohol related beliefs among college students.
My passion is healing people through the use of psychological means. When human beings are held with empathy, unconditional positive regard, and the realization of their own utmost potential, the transformation that they go through is phenomenal.