Pause for Perspective offers current and cutting edge training for interns that helps them delve into the sacred science of counseling. We prepare our interns to be learners and beginning therapists in the field. Our interns are trained to be nuanced in diagnostics as well as therapeutic techniques. We invite Trainees and Interns who are undergoing Masters in Psychology (with a Counseling Specialization) to apply for the internship program with us. Our internship programs last for one month or three months long.
What to expect from this internship:
- For the 1st week of learning program, the interns are required to come in from 11 am to 3 pm. After the first week of training; individual timings will be decided according to your requirement.
- The first week of internship will be an intensive learning program covering necessary skills & approaches for therapy
- The interns are expected to write a reflection paper about each topic simultaneously. Submission date of these reflection papers will be decided after the particular topic is been covered.
- After the learning session there will be Role play tests conducted to check on interns learning from the past week after which the training for the brief telephonic intake will be undertaken.
- Once you do the Brief Telephonic Intake with the new clients you sit in with our professional therapists in the sessions as a Co-therapist (upon receiving permission from the clients).
We charge a minimum fee for internship owning to the intense training and commitment required of our trainee. The fee for the program is:
- One Month Internship: Rs.6000/-
- Three Month Internship: Rs 12000/-
To apply for the internship program please write to email@example.com or call us at 9490708947. Please send us your resume and a list of courses and internship programs you have already undertaken.
Please note ONLY serious students who have mandatory internship requirement as part of their course curriculum will be accepted into the program.