Pause for Perspective is currently hosting Dr. Ben Cohen, Dean of Faculty of Imago Relationships International to train Mental Health Practitioners and Students in India in the Couples Counseling modality of Imago Relationships Therapy.
If you are a mental health professional interested in a full training in Relationship work that take a look at this program. The requirements for a full certification are:
Requirements for Certification include:
- Attendance at all 12 days of training (two day/ online intro + clinical training 1: five day clinical training + clinical training 2: five day clinical training)
- Participation in a “Getting The Love You Want”: Couples Workshop (If you are unable to attend with a partner, they can attend with a friend, relative, or colleague).
- 6 months supervision after completion of the 12 days training. (Group supervision ₹1500 rupees/session.)
- Successful evaluation of a certification tape. (₹3000 rupees)
- Degree/Certification or license to practice psychotherapy (We invite graduate students in counseling/psychotherapy to attend the training, and you will receive certification after receiving your license or graduation to practice psychotherapy)
Clinical Training 1 & 2:
Clinical Training 1: Five day clinical training: At Pause for Perspective, Hyderabad
Dates: feb 23rd to feb 27th 2020
Timings 9:30am to 5:30pm
Fee: ₹25000/-+ 18% GST
Clinical Training 2: five day clinical training at Pause for Perspective, Hyderabad.
Dates: May13-17th 2020
Timings: 9:30am to 5:30pm
Fee: ₹25000/- + 18% GST
Fee for clinical training 1&2 has to be made at one time.
To REGISTER CLICK HERE
Fee: ₹50000/- + 18% GST for the entire 10 days.
Fee Rs.59,000/- for clinical training 1&2 including GST to be made at one time.
Earlybird fee for enrollments before 31-12-2019 – Rs.53100 (You save Rs.5900).
Earlybird fee for enrollments before 31-01-2020 – Rs.56050 (You save Rs.2950).
Ben is a licensed psychologist with over 25 years experience in the field of couples counseling, marriage therapy, and psychotherapy. He has been in private practice in Boulder and Denver for over 20 years, specializing in helping individuals and couples enhance their lives and relationships. Ben received his certification in Imago Relationship Therapy in 1994, and has presented over 70 Couples’ workshops in Denver and Boulder, beginning in 2002. He has extensive experience teaching and training other therapists, including 10 years as adjunct faculty at The Naropa University, and Training Director at the University of Colorado at Boulder. Ben is a Certified Imago Instructor, and Dean of the Faculty of Imago Relationships International. Ben is known for the passion, sensitivity, warmth, and humor that he shares with his clients and trainees.
See our video on 2019 training with Dr Ben for the Intro workshop
For further information click on the above links for dates and fee for the clinical trainings. In case of questions fill out the form below and we’ll get back with answers. You can also call us on 8106864001.