FOR MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS: This is the second step to certification as Imago Relational Therapist Internationally.
For the first time in India, Imago is presenting the Couples workshop.
Change and transformation is possible for all relationships; those just beginning and filled with new love, fun and hope . . . . those becoming routine, filled with commitment and longing for the way it used to feel . . . those who have worked their way through struggle and come to a place of connection and calm . . . . and those at breaking point, filled with pain, despair, conflict and confusion.
Participating in the workshop can enable couples to make more sense of their relationship dynamics and a way to move forward in creating the relationship they hope for.
Date: 24th and 25th August 2019
Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Venue: Center for Mindful Living, Pause for Perspective, Begumpet
For details: Contact 8106864001
Fees: 10,000+18%GST = 11800/-
REGISTER HERE: Click here
Attending the Workshop can enable you to:
- learn practical skills and new understanding for a long-term successful relationship
- rediscover the joy and potential of being together as a couple
- learn new communication skills to break destructive patterns of relating
- renew passion, pleasure and fun
- develop greater compassion for each other
- make sense of the impact of your childhood experience on your adult relationship
- understand how the unconscious forces that attracted you to your partner can become a source of conflict
- facilitate healing within your relationship
- discover how your relationship can be a vehicle for personal change and spiritual growth
- model a strong, loving relationship for your children
About the Workshop
The Workshop was originally designed by Harville Hendrix, author of the best-selling book: “Getting the Love You Want – A Guide for Couples” and it is offered in more than 20 countries.
The Workshop is an educational experience. It includes demonstrations and practice of dialogue and communication processes, lectures, written exercises and re-romanticising exercises.
The intention is that the experience will be a safe and personal one. The workshop emphasises partners privately working with each other. There is not a requirement to share personal information about your relationship with other participants.
Each participant receives a comprehensive manual for use during and after the workshop.
Couples can make considerable progress over the weekend. This two-day Workshop is considered comparable to three to six months relationship coaching.
For further steps in certifying as Imago Relational Therapists click here
India Training for full certification will be in the year 2020 and will be announced shortly