Masters in Applied Psychology, Post- Graduation Diploma in Mental Health, Diploma in Clinical counseling, Pharm.D (Doctor of Pharmacy)
- Counseling Psychologist at Pause for perspective
- Has been in the field past 3 years.
- Has taken workshops for various modalities like REBT, Transactional Analysis, Mindfulness, MBTI, Alternative therapies.
- Incorporates various approaches like client-centered approach, CBT, Transactional analysis, Acceptance and commitment therapy, Mindfulness and solution focused therapy.
- Has worked with clients with Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Sexual Abuse, Relationship issues, marital issues, self-esteem.
- Has conducted workshops for a variety of populations including organisations, Geriatric, women’s group, and colleges in spreading mental health awareness and extending skills in group engagement.
- Worked with Mallareddy hospitals as Patient counselor and dealing with acute and chronic illness patients across various departments.
Developing a connection to the inner world of the client that extends to the mind, body and soul has always brought a sense of calmness in my practice. My constant willingness to learn and grow and being able to perceive emotions and depth has helped me become more empathetic and genuine. I believe connection to oneself leads to being one’s authentic, higher self.
“The world ‘within’ us is our compass and letting it take the comfort drives the true self”