Psychologist and Program Lead
Lalitheshwari is an expert in working with children, families and communities. She is a former fellow at Pause for Perspective and currently a Psychologist and Program lead at Pause for Perspective. She works with clients on a range of concerns such as depression, anxiety, substance use, Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and so on. She incorporates different therapeutic techniques like Narrative, CBT, Mindfulness, Art and Play. She believes firmly in the notion that Mental Health is not a luxury but a necessity.
- MA Applied Psychology (Specialization in Clinical Psychology) from Tata
Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai,
- BA Psychology from St. Francis College,
- Research Assistant (TISS, Mumbai).
- Interned as Counsellor at Teacher for India, carried out psychotherapeutic interventions with children for the emotional and behavioral concerns, using modalities such as art and narrative.
- Interned as Counsellor at Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital, Mumbai. Carried out case histories, psycho-education and psychotherapeutic interventions for child, adolescent and adult clients in the Psychiatry OPD.
- Conducted psychological assessments for personality and cognitive functioning using tests such as Rorschach Inkblot Test, Thematic Apperception Test, BGT, BKT, VSMS etc.